Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,761 (﷼ 158,901,975) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)