Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00320 USD / HUF
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,161 (675,234 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)