Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,152 (R$ 12,047) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)