Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18846 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,957 (R$ 10,387) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)