Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $4,614 (4,614 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)