Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020.
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 34% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,178 in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)