Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04485 USD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,467 (Mex$ 55,001) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 4 hours ago)