Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020.
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,755 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)