Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00126 USD / CLP
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,189 (CH$2,524,531) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)