Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.126 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,299 (€2,042) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)