Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14800 USD / TTD
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $4,284 (28,945 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)