Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.130 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,896 (€3,448) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)