Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,271 (R$ 12,713) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 3 hours ago)