Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.130 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,992 (€3,532) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)