Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.218 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $4,724 (€3,880) in Oviedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)