Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,821 (€3,378) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)