Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01407 USD / RUB
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,194 (руб 155,960) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)