Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00935 USD / JPY
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,993 (¥640,726) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)