Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.785 USD / CAD
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,781 (C$7,367) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)