Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00931 USD / JPY
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,168 (¥662,842) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)