Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.578 USD / BAM
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,383 (4,127KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 3.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)