Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.715 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,652 (3,706 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)