Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.125 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 29% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,527 (€3,137) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 2 hours ago)