Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18692 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,414 (R$ 12,912) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)