Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.126 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 12% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $4,295 (€3,815) in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 70,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)