Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,653 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28565 USD / PEN
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,708 (S/. 9,481) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)