Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14565 USD / TRY
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,405 (9,647TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)