Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03394 USD / TWD
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $4,270 (125,814 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)