Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26856 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,402 (R$ 8,944) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)