Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25742 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,434 (R$ 13,339) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)