Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23338 USD / RON
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,402 (10,293 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)