Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18736 USD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,992 (R$ 10,631) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)