Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04406 USD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $1,795 (Mex$ 40,725) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 4 hours ago)