Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021.
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,659 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amravati costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Panama City costs 911 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Venlo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $330 (about 3 hours ago)