Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28393 USD / PEN
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,736 (S/. 9,638) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)