Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00083 USD / KRW
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,820 (₩6,981,330) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)