Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.258 USD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,228 (£4,155) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)