Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $4,878 (€4,277) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)