Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25304 USD / PLN
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,525 (9,980 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)