Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15452 USD / CNY
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 19% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $3,992 (25,833元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 6 hours ago)