Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00069 USD / IQD
Do you live in Charlottesville, Virginia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Charlottesville, Virginia you would need to make just about $2,939 (4,287,228 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)