Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 55% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $2,947 (€2,556) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 3 hours ago)