Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 54% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $2,782 (€2,405) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)