Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 57% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $2,136 (€1,878) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)