Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 56% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $2,925 (€2,575) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)