Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05387 USD / MXN
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $1,629 (Mex$ 30,243) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)