Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05159 USD / MXN
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $1,329 (Mex$ 25,764) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)