Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00479 USD / GYD
Do you live in Charlotte, North Carolina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% cheaper than in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Charlotte, North Carolina you would need to make just about $3,303 (690,000 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)