Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Changwon, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 167.288 KRW / CNY
Do you live in Changwon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 45% cheaper than in Changwon (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩8,850,000 in Changwon you would need to make just about ₩4,875,024 (29,142元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)