Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Cartagena, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Cartagena? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Cartagena (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 ($4,888) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)