Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Cartagena, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Cartagena? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Cartagena (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,449 ($2,854) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)