Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Cartagena, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Cartagena? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Cartagena (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,956 ($5,224) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)