Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,777 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,750 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 16,735 ($1,678) in Miami, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)