Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,262 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,750 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 6,107 (COL$1,770,298) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)