Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,537 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 21,000 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 7,300 (COL$2,080,623) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)