Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,510 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.874 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,000 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 7,390 (COL$310) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)