Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00339 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 18,750 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 6,558 (COL$1,933,476) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,771 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.12 (about 4 hours ago)