Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,278 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.385 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 20,000 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 10,415 (COL$380) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)