Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00344 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 5,031 (COL$1,461,725) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 2 hours ago)