Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,458 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00188 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 76% cheaper than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,500 in Caracas you would need to make just about Bs 2,963 (COL$1,577,954) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brussels costs €559 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Panama City costs 120 B/. (about 2 hours ago)