Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 493.729 VES / XAF *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 226% more expensive than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 1,488,425,432 Bs.S. (3,014,662 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 457,000,000 Bs.S. in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)