Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,246 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 5207.333 VES / MYR *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 133% more expensive than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 70,012,973 Bs.S. (RM13,445) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000,000 Bs.S. in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)