Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Caracas, Venezuela
WARNING! Caracas and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracasor theparallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,199 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.514 VES / IRR *
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 62% more expensive than in Caracas (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 42,820,913 Bs.S. (﷼ 83,240,206) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,400,000 Bs.S. in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Rosa costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)